Specifications of the concealed roof panel roll forming machine
|Suitable material||Color steel sheet, thickness from 0.3mm to 0.7mm|
|Working speed||Approximately 8-15m/min|
|stress||235MPa, 345MPa, 550MPa.|
|Power||Main motor power: 5.5 Kw (Depends on design)|
|Hydraulic station power: 3Kw (Depends on design)|
|Material of forming rollers||No.45 steel, plated with chrome on surface.|
|Material of cutter, pressing die||Cr12 mold steel with quench treatment, HRC58-60|
|Material of shaft||High quality 45# steel, Roller grinder milling.|
|Total weight of machine||Approximately 50,000 KGS|
|Machine's size||Approximately 8m×1.3m× 1.5m|
1. Anti-rust roller: The anti-rust roller is produced using a CNC machine. It is plated with hard chrome to protect the surface’s shine and ensure the strength.
2. Heat treatment: Heat treatment for the cutting frame removes steel stress and avoids deformations.
3. Cutter blade: the Cr12 mold steel blade undergoes a quenched treatment, and has a long service life.
4. High precision: The shafts for the rollers are tooled using a grinding machine. Rollers are CNC processed to ensure a precision performance.
5. Automatic PLC: The imported PLC utilizes a touch screen, inverter and transformer.